Friday, August 24, 2007

Akshay Kumar is very happy with Indian films

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If most of the Hindi film industry is looking Westwards, Akshay Kumar isn’t biting the bait. The actor, thank you very much, is quite happy with his lot of Hindi films. Ask him about the rumours of him being approached for Hollywood films and he says, “I’ve never been approached for anything like that.” And what if he is approached for such films in the future? “I will do them if I get something very good. I won’t do it
if I’m only in a supporting role. I’m very happy doing Indian films, so I wouldn’t even consider such films at the moment.”

He’s now been cast with promising newcomer Deepika Padukone in Nikhil Advani’s next film which will be his comeback to action. What did he think of her? “I think she’s very good.” And has he met and interacted with her yet? “Yes, I’ve met her once,” he says.

Talking about his other forthcoming films, was he doing a sequel to his earlier hit Khiladi , we ask. “No, they’re just rumours,” he clarifies. And the sequel to the Hera Pheri series titled International Hera Pheri? Were they rumours too? “Nothing has been finalised on that front,” is all he’ll say. What about the Samna and Raghuveer which were to be made with him? “No idea about those films.” Whew! Looks like AK is on a denial spree alright.

And the rumours linking him to other actresses, we ask. Did they affect the family? “The whole family stands united against these types of rumours. Anybody who attacks the family will be dealt with,” says the actor. Considering he’s a martial arts expert, the rumour mongers had better look out.

article from TIMESOFINDIA

Akshay kumar and priyanka chopra song from barsaat

No comments: