Friday, August 24, 2007

Koena Mitra denies Item number

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She’s quite surprised at the news reports about her doing an item number down south, especially since Koena Mitra has her eyes on Hollywood right now. The actress informs us, “I have just signed a Hollywood film Karna , and I have no plans of doing an item number or a film down south right now for the simple reason that I would like to concentrate on Karna right now. I can’t talk about the project right now as I am under contract, but the news that I am doing an item number has come as quite a shock to me. I don’t know who is spreading these rumours.” The shooting for Karna has already begun and Koena is pretty engrossed in this exciting venture, we hear. With Orlando Bloom in the picture, we can’t really blame her, can we?

article from TIMESOFINDIA

Koena mitra kiss with Sanjay Dutt

No comments: